Mental
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wanna ROCK !!! Verderet shut up "_"

2 posters

Go down

I wanna ROCK !!! Verderet shut up "_" Empty I wanna ROCK !!! Verderet shut up "_"

Post by Verdy Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:21 pm

Name: Verderet
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren XD... Its Night Elf
Level:70
Is this your main char? (If u have another char that u raid with in another guild, then dont apply)
This is my main character ... Well i had some other but i deleted them ... So this is only that left:(

Age: Preferrably 18 or older but we will not penalise younger players. We have some very good and mature young players in the guild, but younger players seriously need to consider our raiding times (19.30 - 23) and the commitment we require from you.
Well That should not be a problem ... I am 17 years old and i will gain 18 on 30.4.2008 ") I know when you raid and all progresses ... I have friend there (Cartmanpn) ... I can raid 5 times in week becouse i am training Karate ...

I live in Serbia and place is called Paracin .

Armory Link:

We try not to tell players how to spec but if there is a requirement we may ask you to respec. How do you feel about that?

I dont know what can you learn me about Feral Druids Smile But if you have some ideas for talents plz do tell Smile

Availability: How often can you raid? Does our raiding times fit your schedule? (19.00-23.00) We try to raid every day except for Fridays and Saturdays .

No 1 cant promiss 100 % raiding evry day but in evry guild that i were i gave 100% on evry raid ... I just h8 times when i need to heal and i am feral XD

Attunements: You must have Karazhan Attunement. If you don't have them save your application until you do...

I am attuned

Why did u apply to us:

Its loong story ... Lets just say that i was in Restless defenders and i left becouse some class leaders and officers give you rufle times in raids becouse they are biger rand ... I AM OFFICER SO t5 IS MINE!!!

Do you know anyone in Mental?

YES i do Smile Its Cartmanpn ... he called me to join MENTAL ... He tryed to ask Guild MAster and Officers but they told me to writte an apply .

Former Guild: What was your former guild and why u left it ?

I allrdy sad why i left but ill say it again ... Becouse ranking in guild .... Some times DKP is nothing and i left ... A lot of people left them ... Thats why they raid with TRIALISTS on ssc and tk XD

Well that would be all from me for now ... I will w8 for an re: but know that i will not be online today ... But ill check apply on evry 1 h Smile Bay and i hope that ill join Mental

Verdy

Back to top Go down

I wanna ROCK !!! Verderet shut up "_" Empty Re: I wanna ROCK !!! Verderet shut up "_"

Post by devicept Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:34 pm

Well probably you don't know but Mental is not longer raiding...
Most of our members have moved on to another guild.

Best of luck
devicept
devicept

Back to top Go down

I wanna ROCK !!! Verderet shut up "_" Empty Re: I wanna ROCK !!! Verderet shut up "_"

Post by Neflite Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:09 pm

As stated in the announcement in apply topic, Mental isnt recruiting anymore. But nice apply Smile

Neflite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum